jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Angry Birds Rio 8-15 Carnival Upheaval 3 Star Walkthrough

Thistutorial demonstrates one way to get 3 stars in the titled level of Angry Birds Rio Carnival Upheaval. Visit AngryBirdsNest.com for more Angry Birds walkthroughs, news, and interactive leaderboards! More to come! Please subscribe!
Video Rating: 3 / 5






Hope you like my Angry Birds Rio videos. Please subscribe if you like, will have videos up ASAP after new releases. Please like or rate my videos, especially if you like or it helped you. thank you. Considerations: 1. These videos are how I got three stars, sometimes it's the best way other times you may find a better way. Please don't trash my videos simply because you don't like my

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario