sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

What (Including, Especially, Having "Tethered" My Android Phone to My?

Question by Richard M: What (Including, Especially, Having "Tethered" My Android Phone to My?
computer, would "prevent" me from successfully accessing a public wi-fi site like Starbucks/Boloco, etc....

(Note The computer was NOT "tethered" to the phone when I went to Starbucks as I have done many, many times before. When I opened the Network and Sharing Center.....Checking, I was told the address was not a valid IP address..

Serious anxiety followed...


Best answer:
Answer by i. jonesWhen your phone is tethered to your computer, the computer is dependent on your phone for its addressing and access to the network. Chances are your phone is issuing a limited number of 10.x.x.x/24

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario