miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Q&A: Should I get the iPhone 4? Or HTC android ? Or blackberry storm 2?

Question by Heartbreaker ?: Should I get the iPhone 4? Or HTC android ? Or blackberry storm 2?
Well cons on iPhone 4 is the width of the screen I mean it's tiny it's smaller then my iPod touch 4g and everything looks small pro it's an iPhone
HTC driod con I don't like the brand (sorry I'm all for brand names >< )
Pro its free
Blackberry storm 2 con it's supposedly doesn't work well and it's not the "best phone"'as the sales lady says it
Pro I love blackberries I love the storm but I broke it so yah I love how the screen isn't sensitive because it doesn't butt dial
But what about ur personal experience ? I'm like iffy on which to get


Best answer:
Answer by aidado not get the

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario