sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab...unable to connect to secure WiFi network?

Question by C S: Samsung Galaxy Tab...unable to connect to secure WiFi network?
I've tried to connect to our home WiFi several times by letting the tab find the network and also by manually putting in the IP address...etc...It always says it's "obtaining IP address" but after a few tries, it just times itself out and doesn't connect. I've connected the tab to WiFi at places that have had unsecure connections and it's worked just fine.
I had read on the internet that this is a common problem with the Galaxy tab and one way to fix it is downloading "Kies" as the first step in the process of trying to "root the galaxy tab". When I downloaded Kies and connected my tab, I got a message saying

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario