viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Q&A: Is there a such thing as a world-phone?

Question by rico-dico: Is there a such thing as a world-phone?
When I bought a nokia8801 last year, I asked the sales rep if it would work in Japan and he said yeah its a "world phone". Later I discovered that it wouldnt work. Does a world phone exist?
My phone will work everywhere else in the world except Japan. I would like a further detailed explanation on this topic.


Best answer:
Answer by Ebony Diamondyes it does exist, because every year that we go to Africa (Senegal), we take our phones with us, just remove the sim card and then get a pre-paid plan, put the new sim card in it, and it always works fine. The raz'r, and a whole bunch of other phones. So, yes there is a world

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario