miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

What does it mean when you say "Does this smartphone support flash?"?

Question by George: What does it mean when you say "Does this smartphone support flash?"?
I think this question mean whether the mobile can execute flash files or not. For example in loading youtube videos. Because its interface needs flash. But today, when I asked someone whether my cellphone support it or not, he answered "Why not? Just connect it to your PC". I was totally confused. does "supporting flash" mean another thing? If it means the way I do ( I mean adobe flash thing), considering my mobile doesn't support it, can I just install flash player on it? It OS is Android.


Best answer:
Answer by Paulyes

Know better? Leave your own answer in the

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario