lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Dream analysis Here is somthing for all you freud-ians?

Question by GizerBaby: Dream analysis Here is somthing for all you freud-ians?
OK so I had a dream last night and I have no idea what it means. Normally I would just brush it off, but there was a running theme of school here ( I didn't go to collage) and a repeat from other dreams (the deer like teens) Read on if you think you can help.

So first off, I had to go to my old high school to help Kyle ( my 12 Y/O brother) get used to freshman year.....(which is weird because my mom said that he will go to a smaller school like an open school) and we started out playing dodge ball with everyone from my senior class.

Then later on in my dream I was driving a HUGE bus through out New

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario