domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

How do I get my Android Device to say "done" instead of "donnearly"?

Question by kevbox2006: How do I get my Android Device to say "done" instead of "donnearly"?
I have a Huawei Ascend Model M860 Firmware Version 2.1-Update 1. I've looked everywhere online and I can't figure out how to change the predictive text "dictionary" to whatever I want instead of what the phone wants.

I've already gone to "Language & Keyboard" but the only options I have are "Select locale" under the "Language & Keyboard Settings" heading and "Swype Settings" and "Android Keyboard Settings" under the "text settings" heading. I don't have a "User Dictionary" Option. So, don't tell me to do that. It doesn't exist in my phone!! There's nothing in either of my keyboards' settings

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario