jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

My IPod Touch won't install Angry Birds Lite?

Question by : My IPod Touch won't install Angry Birds Lite?
Every time i try to install it, it pops up with a notification that says "This application requires the iPhone 3.0 software update". I've updated my Ipod using Itunes. But it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else had this problem? It's obviously not an IPhone, so why does it say i need the IPhone 3.0 software update? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I did the "Check for updates" thing and it updated it..
But it still won't work. Thanks for your help though!

And if AB Lite won't install, i seriously doubt the real AB will.


Best answer:
Answer by RedTigerLily xLiveJust buy it. Seriously, its only 0.59p.

Have you tried

The Samsung Galaxy Android and Angry Birds blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario